High Level Environmental Maintenance
We employ IRATA trained abseilers with full Arboricultural (NPTC) qualifications to enable them to carry out the following tasks:
- The removal of ivy and other plants from buildings, bridges and other structures.
- Care and maintenance of trees located within atriums and
- Vegetation clearance in road/rail cuttings and steep embankments.
- Herbicide spraying and application.
Offering a cost effective solution to environmental management where access is either difficult or restricted.
Skyline Rope Access has a wealth of experience in geotechnical work, especially where steep slopes or rock faces are involved.
Roped access teams can operate more efficiently & safer than any other access method, offering a significantly lower cost alternative to conventional access methods. Skyline Rope Access has expertise in:w De-scaling of rock outcrops & cliffs w Installation of soil nails & rock anchors
- Installation & repair of rock fall protection netting
- The installation of advanced avalanche protection systems
- The installation of bio netting & erosion protection netting
- The installation of Geoweb & other cellular confinement systems
Skyline Rope Access provides a single source service for all geotechnical solutions to minimise project management costs & to ensure that projects are completed safely